Kimberlyann A. Robards
Kim Robards is a native Houstonian who earned her B.A. in English with a minor in philosophy from University of St. Thomas. She is a member of the International English Honor Society, Sigma Tau Delta.
Ms. Robards earned her J.D. at South Texas College of Law where she served on the flagship law review. She also served as an Assistant Note & Comment Editor of the law review in 2015. She graduated in May 2016 in the top third of the class.
She is a member of Phi Delta Phi (Wood Inn) and received CALI awards in Arbitration Law, Guns, Law & Politics, Legal Research & Writing I and Civil Pretrial Advocacy. She was licensed to practice law in Texas on November 4, 2016.
Ms. Robards is also a mediator trained by professor and Dean Emeritus James J. Alfini and certified by the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution.
Ms. Robards has experience in drafting petitions, preparing various motions and responding to same, propounding and answering discovery, researching legal issues and assisting our senior attorneys at trial.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 05/2016
- Honors: Graduated Top Third
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence: Legal Research and Writing I, 2013
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence: Arbitration Law, 2014
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence: Civil Pretrial Advocacy, 2014
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence: Guns, Law and Politics, 2015
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List, Spring 2015
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List, Summer 2015
- University of St. Thomas
- B.A. - 05/2010
- Honors: Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society
- Major: English Literature
- Minor: Philosophy
- Business Litigation 80%
- Securities Litigation 20%
- Texas, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator, Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution, 2016
- Jury Trial - Child Custody, 2019 - 2019
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Tau Delta
- Phi Delta Phi
Current Employment Position