Patrick M. Palmer II
Mr. Palmer has experience in drafting petitions, various motions and demand letters, propounding and answering discovery, conducting legal research, assisting in mediation, settlement negotiations and trial preparation and managing communications between attorneys and both new and existing clients. Mr. Palmer has worked on cases involving complex multi-generational trusts and wills, investigating decades of gifting, estate probate and tax planning devices, and show cause and accounting matters in representing the estate in challenges by an heir. He has become adept at working through complicated family and wealth transfer documents involving limited partnerships, limited liability companies, C-corporations and trusts over generations, tracking crucial ownership interests and working with accounting firms to understand revenue and expense streams into and out of the estate. Mr. Palmer is also a mediator certified by the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution at South Texas College of Law Houston.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- University of Texas at Austin – Red McCombs School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 2016
- Major: Finance
- The University of Edinburgh
- Courses in U.S. Business Law & European Union Law - 2014
- Products Liability
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2020
- Texas, 2019
- Jackson Walker, L.L.P.
- Fiddler & Associates, P.C.
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator, Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution, 2016